Meeting Place 4 located in room 462.
Meeting Place 4 (capacity 56). This meeting place is located on the 4th floor in room 462. This is an enclosed room that may be reserved for groups of 20-56 people. The space may be reserved by students, faculty or staff with MTSU ID for MTSU educational purposes. When not reserved, the room will be open for general study use.
Room reservations are for 1-3 hours/day with no renewals or extensions.
Room must be reserved at least 48 hours in advance.
Reservation times begin 1 hour after the Library opening and end 2 hours prior to closing. (See library hours on home page.)
Technology must be requested. A touch screen is available with reservation through the online reservation system. Equipment is subject to availability.
Users requesting technology must check in at Library Technology Services on the first floor of the Library to present ID and claim the reservation for the room. Seating and tables are reconfigurable within the space.
- Please submit reservation requests at least 48 hours prior to desired time.
Room Use Policies and Guidelines:
- Available to MTSU students, faculty, and staff with valid ID.
- Users of Meeting Place 4 are responsible for all Library equipment in the space and should report any damaged or missing equipment immediately to Technology Services (TS).
- Call 615-898-5666 for technology assistance during your meeting or see Technology Services if you experience technical problems.
- Noise levels must be appropriate to the Library’s environment.
- Meeting Place 4 is considered a group zone in the library and is therefore not expected to be quiet. Library staff will use their discretion regarding excessive and disruptive noise and physical activity.
- All furniture and equipment must be restored to original position when finished with the room.
- Users must abide by the MTSU Computer and Network Acceptable Use Policy and all Library policies.
- Walker Library is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- After you have received your reservation confirmation, arrive at Technology Services (TS) 15 minutes prior to your scheduled reservation time.
- Present your MTSU ID to Technology Services personnel to check out the room and desired equipment.
Meeting Place Equipment Fines and Costs Policy:
Lost or damaged equipment will be charged to the requestor at a cost equal to replacement.