Getting started in NVivo 11, Education Librarian, Karen Reed
Are you interested in conducting qualitative research? If so, come learn the basics of NVivo 11, a software tool designed for the collection and analysis of qualitative data sources.
- Navigating the NVivo Workspace
- Uploading and linking different data sources
- Structuring of data to facilitate coding
- Basic coding and analysis of text sources
The NVivo Overview will include a demonstration of the presenter's data sources from her own research to present real-life examples of qualitative research in the social sciences. This will take place from 11:30am to 12:00pm in LIB 264A. Participants will receive a free copy of the NVivo 11 Getting Started Guide.
This overview will be followed by optional lab time in which participants may work in NVivo on their own in Curriculum (LIB 3rd floor). This optional lab time is limited to the first 9 users who request this option.
- Wednesday, September 27, 2017
- 11:30am - 12:30pm
- Rm 264A
- Digital Scholarship Initiatives